Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre
Time & Location
About The Event
Film producer “Bar T” Jackson is rolling out the premiere of his first major film, “The Wild Brunch”. Someone leaves the film’s star on the cutting room floor. This show is an elegant evening for the cool season, complete with a mini-screening of the film.
Salad: Ensalada de la Casa - Romaine Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions, Avocado, Apples & Walnuts w/ a
Red Wine & Aji Molido Vinaigrette.
Selection of One Entrée:
- Pollo al Oreganato Rosso - Two 7 oz. Grilled Chicken Breasts with Oregano, Aji Molido and a Lemon Butter Sauce, served with Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Roasted Red Peppers.
- Linguine Pasta Tossed with Green Peas and Argentinean Reggianito Cheese in a Roasted Garlic Cream Sauce topped with a Beef medallion.
- Linguine Pasta Tossed with Green Peas and Argentinean Reggianito Cheese in a Roasted Garlic Cream Sauce
Dessert: Tarta de Queso - a rich and creamy cheesecake drizzled w/Chocolate Ganache & imported Dulce de Leche.
Bread Service - Focaccia & French Bread Basket with Traditional Argentinean Sauces
Complimentary soft drinks and coffee
$65 per person (Dinner & Show)
- Chicken Entree Ticket$65$650$0
- Pasta & Beef Medallion Ticket$65$650$0
- Pasta Entree Ticket$65$650$0